Update — Tuesday, January 31, 3:30 p.m.: Construction continues until February 21.
Starting Monday, January 16, the City of Brampton is closing:
- Orenda Road east of West Drive
Brampton Transit is detouring buses operating along this route while the street is closed:
- 40 Central Industrial.
Construction on Orenda Road and the Brampton Transit detour continue until February
From Monday, January 16 until
Sunday, February 5Monday, **February 20, buses operate along their regular route to Dixie Road and Orenda Road [north], then detour:
northward along Dixie;
eastward along Clark Boulevard; and then
southward along West Drive to Orenda,
resuming their regular route southward along West.
Buses skip their regular stops
- on Orenda Road west of Dixie Road and at West Drive.
Instead, buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Dixie Road at Birchbank Road and Balmoral Drive,
- on Clark Boulevard at Lisa Street and east of West Drive and
- on West Drive south of Clark Boulevard, beside #60 West and the Norpak Wearhouse and south of Orenda Road.